Thursday, March 24, 2011

http://ping.fm/BmxHK - http://ping.fm/dikOd Perry Stevens, Head of Marketing and founder of Blend Local search Marketing wishes clients, blog and video channel subscribers a happy and prosperous new year for 2011.

Blend had a great 2010 and the new year is looking even more promising. Blend now serve their Internet marketing clients on three continents - Europe, North America and South East Asia.

Technology as it is today allows Perry to manage multiple accounts from anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection. The days of traveling to work in a crammed tube train and sitting in an office all day are long gone. 'I don't try to impress you but impress upon you the importance of technology to enhance our lives instead of speeding it up' say Perry.

'The more I travel, the more Local Search Marketing opportunities I see. This is really a global phenomena with endless opportunities. Everywhere I go I meet business owners who need help reaching new customers to survive or grow their businesses and they can only do that by embracing Internet marketing. It doesn't matter if they are a fortune 500 company in The City, a dentist in Los Angeles or a restaurant owner on a small Thai island. When people search for a product or service, they Google it, simple as that. If your business isn't on the first page of the search engines you are invisible!'

For Local Search Marketing, Internet Video Marketing, SEO and more contact http://ping.fm/ZJsKJ and get your business visible online in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment